Pura Vida Volleyball is a fun inspirational volleyball brand for volleyball players. Our company is growing with increasing on-line business and preparing for the volleyball tournaments. Pura Vida Volleyball also travels to large in-door volleyball tournaments and we need your help to set up a full retail store at the tournament and work the back of the house operations assisting with the customization of the shirts with the heat press.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Daily tasks for order fillers include receiving and filling customer orders, picking merchandise from warehouse shelves, packing merchandise, and checking packed merchandise against written orders for accuracy.
- Operate a manual heat press-printing machine.
- Producing garments such as t-shirts with company logos and messaging
- Placement of logos and attention to detail of the finished product
- Assists in maintaining a clean, well-stocked store and warehouse.
- Performs all other duties as assigned in order to maintain an effective and profitable store operation.
- Helps in the unloading of merchandise from delivery trucks, organizes merchandise, and transports merchandise from warehouse to tournament.
Independently stocks warehouse and recovers merchandise in the warehouse.
- Organized and Neat
- Ability to Focus and be Detail Oriented
- Work in Fast Pace Environment
- Energetic and Positive Attitude
- Responsible and Reliable
- Good Time Management
- Prefer completion of high school or equivalent.
- Ability to follow directives and interpret retail operational documents as assigned
- Ability to regularly lift up to 40 lbs (and occasionally, up to 55) from floor level to above shoulder height.
Help assist with local Volleyball Tournament weekends to earn additional income.
Salary: $15 an hour weekdays, weekends increased hourly rate
Location: Dolphin Village 4615 Gulf Blvd Unit 108 St Pete Beach FL 33706
Email Us a brief summary of why you would be perfect for the position: